Monday, January 24, 2011

Something is Under My Bed!!!

Last night was not a great night for sleeping in the Harris house.
Mattix had his first boogieman/monster under his bed experience. (First time in our house all together) Around 4:00 a.m. He started screaming like he was being hurt. This scared the daylights out of me. I jumped out of bed thinking something was terribly wrong. I went into his room and found him standing in the far corner of his bed pressed against the wall. Screaming his head off. I went to grab him to comfort him and he kept screaming something's under there. Something's under there. It actually kind of scared me with how scared he was. Seemed a little real. (we have had a mouse in our house before.) But I turned on the light and investigated. There was nothing there. Poor guy. I tried to calm him down. But to him it was very real. So real he said it even made a woa woa sound. I hate seeing my kids scared. I hope that boogieman/monster. Doesn't come back. I'd hate for him to come up against this mean Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment