Sunday, January 16, 2011

No pictures, Use your imagination.

Things I probably wouldn't of said 5 years ago. That I now say a whole lot more than I care to admit on a daily basis! I thought I would get some of them down so I can "laugh about it later." when they are older and don't need to use these phrases so much.
I wouldn't trade it for a thing.
  1. Why is your little brother naked?
  2. We do not play in the toilet!
  3. Do I really want to know what is in your mouth?
  4. Please stop licking your brother.
  5. Only one person can pee in the toilet at a time. (they hold the record of 3 streams of pee in the toilet at one time)
  6. We don't hide things mom said to leave home in our shoe.
  7. No we are not having hotdogs for the 5th day in a row.
  8. Boys do not have boobies they have pecks.
  9. We don't stick those up our nose.
  10. Why did the chicken cross the road? Apparently whatever I say in response to this question at this age is hilarious. Especially if it involves the words poop or pee.
  11. Stop calling your brother a weiner.
  12. 3 more bites. Not baby bites... BIG dinosaur bites.
  13. My favorite... When he cries that usually means he doesn't like what you are doing. So stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment