Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thoughts 4

I am so thankful for my sense of humor. And my boys that help remind me that I do in fact have one.

Last night as we were getting ready for bed, I was rushing the boys and trying to get them to settle down. (that sounds like confusing parenting doesn't it?)
Me: "Guys we need to get to bed, tomorrow's an exciting day."
Mattix: "Why who's coming? Do we get presents?"
Me: "No it's not Christmas."
Mason: "No the turkey's coming."
Mattix: "Oh yeah the turkey brings us the chicken."
In our house every kind of white meat is "chicken." I had to laugh. My kids come up with the funniest things.
This after my boys were fighting over who gets to play with my new sports bra. Mason informed me that he loves the word "bra." Why because you can have a "bra" at school, with your friends, or at a club. I think he meant BRAWL! I had to correct him. I can't have him going through life thinking those two are the same thing. How embarrassing when he gets older and someone corrects him.

No comments:

Post a Comment