Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Thoughts 3


Today my day started out very good. I woke up happy. Especially because it is my little guy Manning's birthday. I love it when it's one of my boy's birthday's. I love making them feel special. And showing them just how thankful I am for them. All day Manning just did not get that it was HIS birthday. Everyone kept saying happy birthday to him and asking him "who's birthday is it? " He kept responding with different people's names. It didn't kick in until he realized there were presents for HIM. Maybe he understood then?
Amid the birthday celebrating today, I ran into some drama. My battery died on my car. I panicked. Matt was in class up at the U. I didn't know how to fix it. Mason was late for school. But my mom came and took him. Than my brother in law came and very quickly (made it look so easy) jumped my car and had it running, just like that. I am so thankful to be surrounded by people that love me. That are willing to drop what they are doing to come RESCUE me. I know that I have so many friends and family that would come if I needed them.

I am thankful for my friends and my family. All the people that I love.
I am thankful for special days to celebrate those special people.

No comments:

Post a Comment