Saturday, September 15, 2012

Exciting News



 It's official.... We have packed up the important stuff.
 And we have moved back to our house!!!!

 We slowly started moving things for the past week. Matt has worked his butt off. But as you can tell by the mess and the boxes we are making progress. I thought we had gotten rid of so much stuff and it would be a piece of cake moving. Yeah we have a ton of stuff still. It scares me to think of how much junk we had before we moved. Because did get rid of a TON of stuff.
 I am loving this! It's crazy I used to think our house was so small and I wished we could move. But I tell you what... Pack all your stuff into storage and leave your house for a year and a half or so and when you get back you'll LOVE your house. I am so excited. I have so many ideas. I hope you don't mind I was so excited and proud of OUR house that I took lots of pictures. Yes most are bare walls and boxes everywhere. But think of the potential.
 It didn't take long for the boys to find the toys.
 And the neighbor kids. :)
 We found this awesome bunk bed. It has three beds and those drawers are actual working drawers. Oh and did I mention that the bottom two drawers pull out and there's a hidden 3rd bed. All 3 boys can sleep in the same room. Best investment ever.
 The starting of our Car's bathroom.
 Snuggling on the couch.
Lot's of boxes!
I can't believe it's finally here. I am so grateful for Matt's parent's they opened their home, gave up their space and sacraficed their sanity to allow us to live with them. It wasn't always easy. But they made us feel very welcome and I am so thankful that we were able to live there and it was our home. I'm afraid all of us have been spoiled with certain things that come with living with Mom and Dad/ Nana and Papa. This will take some adjusting. But luckly we don't live to far. They haven't gotten rid of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment