For some reason when I was trying to delete the extra space between pictures I accidently deleted some of my pictures. As if I didn't have enough pictures. I loved each one of them and have to show them off. Couldn't leave any out.

While we were getting ready for lunch the boys were grumpy and hungry I tried taking pictures of them all sitting there. I think it was David that said "no more pictures. Please!" And they all agreed and started trying to hide from the camera.

Manning was grumpy and did not want to be bothered.

Rocks make good seats and places to climb.

The boys enjoyed taking pictures with mommys' cameras.

Mason had a blast with the Bayblades.

Manning had to try everything the big boys did.

The stairs to the fort were fun. Manning climbed up and down over and over.
No comments:
Post a Comment