Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Change is Good

I value horoscopes just as much as I do fortune cookies. Sometimes it may offer some good advice. Every now and than I read my horoscope and it says something good. Today was one of those days. A friend of mine is a Libra like me and she gets daily posted horoscopes. I often read hers because it may or may not pertain to me too. I read it today and I do have to say it made me stop and think.
It said "Don't fear any changes that lie ahead. Even if you think you don't adjust well, you may have more adaptablilty than you realize. Without change life would become stagnant. It won't be long before you become dissatisfied and bored with the same old thing. Try to see change as an adventure and a gateway to greater happiness and fullfillment. Trust you versatility."
With all the exciting events coming up for our family, seriously I needed to hear this. Even if it came from somewhere so unexpected.


1 comment:

  1. That is a great bit of advice! I think you are going to do great, despite the changes. I am going to miss you living around the corner, but we will still see you. I have to drive over as it is, so whats a mile or two more huh? I love you and your family Melissa. SOO glad we are friends.

    <3 JaNean

    ReplyDelete