
Today I am thankful for Forgiveness.
What a wonderful way to show someone that you love them and care for them.
I tend to relate my life to my boys all the time but they are my life. I am always amazed that one minute I can lose my temper yell and put them in time out. Making them cry and call me stupid. But when things calm down they are always willing to come right back to me wanting a hug and kiss with a small yet so big to me I'm sorry.
I know that I am not perfect and this is something that I am constantly working on. But I have had so many opportunties to see where I need to step up and let things go. and when you do it feels so much better.
I am so thankful for the Savior. I know that he loves me. He is always willing to forgive me and help me move on. And I know that he magnifies that quality he learned from our Heavenly Father. I am thankful for the Atonement. So that I can just like my boys come to my father in heaven and say I am sorry. And he will embrace me. What an awesome thing to learn in this life. The art of forgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment