At the last minute last night Matt called me in the middle of a horrible bad day. (My kids had hit my last nerve.) And he asked me if I had plans for the night. Well considering the fact that he had meetings amd was planning on being gone all night I guess I really didn't. I had planned my normal bum around town just to get the heck out of the house. Well anyway, He had been offered Jazz tickets and was asking me out on a date. I cleaned my tush off yesterday and was feeling pretty much like crap. I could tell he was excited and was even willing to skip his meeting. So I put on a smile and said that would be fun. We dropped the kids off at the in laws. They are awesome to take the kids that late. The game started at 8:30. And took off with Matt's brother and his friend. They all kept teasing me about how I couldn't walk or I would go into labor and no one had any available time off for me to have a baby. So they even went as far as to pay $4 extra to "park closer." We had to pick up our tickets from will call and while standing in line Matt made the comment "just watch well be in the last seats in the last row." Well as we started our climb I realized as the numbers were getting bigger and I was getting very winded, that his comment was becoming a reality. But it wasn't that bad we were on the second to last row. Once I sat down I was determined not to get out of my seat and make that climb unless I absolutly had to. That meant limited sips of the shared Coke and many shifts in the little blue chair.
I am not that into sports. I love going to sport's games for one main reason, and that is to people watch. I find myself focused on other things. And cheering when everyone else cheers than wondering "what just happened."
And it doesn't matter where we sit there will always be certain types of people sitting somewhere around us, there's couple that is very lovey dovey that can't stop making out, the middle aged guy who would give anything to be the coach and tell the Jazz what to do and at times feels as though they can actually hear him, the people that have to leave every 10 min. to get more beer and than try to steady this very full cup up that monsterous climb and never stop to sip some down, and those teenage girls that go just to check out the guys and act as though they really know what's going on and scream on the top of their lungs while continuously spraying bodyspray and putting on scented lotions.
To sum up the night it was nice to get out and away from my crazy children to just spend time with my honey. I even got some Kettle corn. (which was very yummy) The Jazz won. They seem to do that everytime we go. I told Matt last night that the only reason that they won is all that wonderful advice he kept yelling at them. (He isn't the middle aged man I was talking about but will be someday.) Oh and I had fun!
I'm glad you had a fun night out. I like to people watch too! Some crazy people in this world!
ReplyDelete